Subject: French or Azerty keyboard
To: Netbsd <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Charikane <charikane@ecrin.asso.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/02/2001 13:16:32
Hello,
I'm very new to this list.

I just downloaded NetBsd 1.5 Mac68K and installed it on my performa LC 630/Dos with a full 68040 and an external SCSI hard drive -> the system has booted with no problem, so many thanks to all of you who have contributed to this release and the installation guide !

My main question is about a french keyboard. I tryed using "wsconsctl -w encoding=fr" but it didn't work. I read the FAQ and don't find many things except in 2001 february about a test kernel available at "ftp://ftp.NetBSD.ORG/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/test/netbsd_frkbd.tar.gz". What about it ? Does anyone succeed with it ?

Regards
Eric