Subject: Re: netatalk for NetBSD?
To: Eric J. Feldhusen <ejfeldhu@mtu.edu>
From: Kadari Mayson <dark3lf@mac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/16/2001 10:22:44
I have a Linksys cablemodem router, so I don't use my Quadra 800 with
NAT, but I do have netatalk, samba, ntpd, sendmail, Apache, and a few
other services running.  Mostly, it's greatest use is as a fileserver,
it is absolutely superb for that usage!  The 7 year old machine gets a
rigorous daily workout.

/km