Subject: Contributing documentation
From: Ian Goldby <Ian.Goldby@mail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/21/2001 23:16:43
I'd like to contribute to the documentation. In particular, there are
one or two things I think I could add to the mac68k FAQ. I can quite
easily download the HTML for the page in question and add things. Is
this the best way to help, and who should I send the updated file to?
Or should it be sent in some other format (such as diff output)?

(The particular thing I'm thinking of here is to add a FAQ about
keyboard emulation of the 3 mouse buttons in X, and the fact that it is
not enabled in the kernel by default, but I'm sure I'll find other
things to add at various times.)

Ian