Subject: UVM Panic with Perl and other things...
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Denis Ahrens <denis@berlin.ccc.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/29/2001 17:09:26
Hello

I have some questions:

1.
I now have a working kernel for my Quadra 700 (thanks Allen), but EVERY
time when I start the perl "make test" my machine panics. (something in
uvm_pager.c). Is this error fixed?

2.
What of the next two options can I disable on my Quadra 700 when I
compile a kernel (which has a full 68040)?
options         FPSP
options         FPU_EMULATE

3.
Sometimes my Quadra 700 (with -current) starts with a blank (white)
screen and nothing happens. Someone on this list wanted this to know.

4.
On my Quadra 840 with 1.5-Stable I have problems with softdep (panics)
when I copy complete sourcedirectories from one place to the other. This
error has happen to me 3 times in the last two month.

denis