Subject: Re: sshd
To: Avram Dorfman <dorfman@est.org>
From: Kadari Mayson <dark3lf@mac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/22/2001 20:09:09
Thanks Avram, I finally got it working!  This time the problem with the
connection being refused was because I was trying to ssh into the
machine from another machine on my internal network behind the
firewall.  When I tried to ssh into the machine from the external IP, it
worked!  Why would this be?  Would i have to define something in
/etc/hosts maybe?  Uncomment the line that says '192.168.0.0
192.255.255.255' and reboot?

thanks
/km