Subject: Re: UVM Panic while running perl base tests
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/15/2001 11:28:11
What Jason said...  Useful information to include in the PR (the author
might want some more information or might not care about one or two of
these, but this is probably a good start):
	a stack trace from the panic ('trace')
	how much RAM you have in your system
	how much swap space you have configured
	what else you were doing at the time (X?)
	is it repeatable

If it's not repeatable, then do still send a pr with what you know
(what's listed below, at least).

Thanks,
-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service