Subject: Re: ttyE0 on 1.5 - the "installation from Hell"
To: Daniel R. Killoran,Ph.D. <drk@shore.net>
From: Ryan Ordway <ryan@nwgeeks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/14/2001 22:39:40
	Don't know if you figured this out yet or not, but if you're using
a serial console, you need to edit /etc/ttys to comment out the ttyE0 line
and uncomment the 'console' line above it. It would be nice if there was a
way to switch between the two if you do any kind of swapping between
serial console and physical console.

	Hope this helps,

	Ryan

--
ryan@nwgeeks.com

HELO... my name is root... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!