Subject: Re: mozilla-0.6, not launch.
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Shigeki Uno <shigeki@mediawars.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/14/2001 00:45:40
Shigeki Uno <shigeki@mediawars.ne.jp>  writes:

> Now that installing went OK, I typed "mozilla &" after rehashing on
> the same terminal window. And The following messages show up after
> typing "mozilla &".

After that, another try hit me. that is "what if type "mozilla &" as
root?"  and that went OK. I don't know why.

And I wanted to launch mozilla with my mode, I changed a owner of
{$HOME}.mozilla with mine. Because root possessed {$HOME}.mozilla.

Anyway mozilla launches without fail now. Sorry to have occupied
so much of your time.

Best Regards,
---
Shigeki Uno