Subject: Enquiry
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: None <aslam_bangle_house@vsnl.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/12/2001 12:17:11

aslam_bangle_house@vsnl.com
 wrote

Dear sir,

Its nice to send you this mail.

We are one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of bangles and artificial jewellery of our country. We need bulk supply of Glittering powder which we buy from the local dealers. Sometimes the supply is restricted in such a way that our production is affected very adversely. Sometimes these dealers run short of the supply of this item from USA and sometimes they restrict the supply in order to increase the rates. In both the cases we have to suff

FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION THIS GLITTERING POWDER IS KNOWN AS -
015 OR 15 WITH THE TRADE NAME "ALPHA" AND THIS IS IN TWO SHADES.

SILVER RAIMBOW
GOLDEN RAIMBOW

Sir, we need this powder in bulk to be imported from USA. Kindly send us some small samples of this product in both the shades along with a very competetive price and all the terms and conditions to buy this item from you.

Kindly send us some samples of your other products. We are also intreted in the Glittering Foils of all kinds. Having business links with you will be our pleasure.

Please do the needful at your earliest. Any response in this regard will be highly appreciable.

Thank you very much

AHSANULLAH
    -M.D.-
Aslam Bangle House
7848, Nai Basti/ Chimni Mill, Bara Hindu Rao, Delhi-110 006(INDIA)
Phones:- 0091-11-3557831/ 3678353  Fax:- 0091-11-3557832