Subject: Re: Q650 SCSI speed with new kernel
To: Daniel Parks <danielp@reed.edu>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/06/2001 15:22:00
On Sat, 6 Jan 2001, Daniel Parks wrote:

> So "current" will soon actually be current?

[for sup] Watch for an announcement...

> >Were you using "anoncvs", instead of "sup", you could switch your
> >/syssrc/sys directories from current, with "cvs update -A", to
> >NetBSD-1.5.x_ALPHA, via "cvs update -rnetbsd-1-5", at will.
>
> I don't know anything about CVS, I'm only familiar with RCS. Is there
> something like a cvsintro man page?

Here's a practical guide to using anoncvs with NetBSD:

  http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/current/#using-anoncvs

One caveat, "cvs co -rnetbsd-1-5" doesn't work -- you have to checkout
*without* *a* *tag*, then you can "cvs update" to any tag.

Here's some more on "cvs" and NetBSD, with links to more general info
on "cvs":

  http://www.netbsd.org/developers/cvs-repos/

--

Frederick