Subject: Re: Quadra SCSI I/O performance
To: David Rogers <drogers@halo7.alphabetas.net>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/03/2001 08:30:34
> Get what now?  I haven't been paying much attention to this thread here,
> but i have a quadra 650 with netbsd.  So what's happened with scsi
> performance?   Big boost? Great!  Is it in the -current sources?

The changes are in -current and I have requested that they be pulled up
to the 1.5.x branch, but they haven't been pulled up yet.

> Keep me posted and let me know if there is anything I can do to help,

Get the changes, run with them, and report any problems or testimonials.  ;-)

BTW, if you want to look at the thread on-line, you should be able to
read it on mail-index.netbsd.org...

-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service