Subject: RE: Test / Lame question
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Dominic Marks <dominic_marks@btinternet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/03/2001 11:46:13
Hmmm.

Well I've peeled open the case and I have come to the conclusion that is
running a mighty 68020 edition processor! Probably in around 16MHz (although
I'm not sure 100%).

Anyway I still intend on attempting installation of NetBSD on this machine
although In all likelyhood It'll either be unusably buggy or slow or
impossible.

When looking at the motherboard it seems this piece of kit came out Circa
1992 an elderly 9 years ago :)

Having said that other than the rather poor processor there is just enough
memory and hard disc space to get some form of system running, I hope.

Thanks for all help received
Dominic