Subject: Re: Quadra SCSI I/O performance
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/29/2000 17:53:17
On Dec 29, 12:37pm, Allen Briggs wrote:
>I've just checked the change in to -current (locore.s revision 1.133,
>esp.c revision 1.26, and espvar.h revision 1.6).  If anyone runs into
>
>Steve, it would be nice if the next snapshot has this so more people can
>bang on it.

I'm about a couple of days from another snapshot (there's a thing in lib
(asn1_compile) that currently doesn't build...), and it'll have these mods.

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

To be intoxicated is to feel sophisticated but not be able to say it.