Subject: Re: Quadra SCSI I/O performance
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
From: Bob Nestor <rnestor@augustmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/29/2000 13:10:00
Allen Briggs wrote:

>Bob, you might want this kernel for doing the bulk package builds.  ;-)

Does this affect all SCSI drivers or just the esp driver?  My system has
the NCR chip and doesn't use the esp driver is the reason I'm asking.

Oh, on the package build front I uploaded the first 170 a few days ago.
I'm now at about the 300 level and still huff'n and puff'n. :) John Klos
also volunteered to setup up one of his 66Mhz '060 Amiga systems to do
package builds, and I think he's close to being able to build packages
too.  We just might get them all built before the next major release!

-bob