Subject: dt 1.1.7 and AppleDesign keyboards
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@stockholm.ptloma.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/28/2000 12:52:01
I'm overquota for my daily demonstration of BSD ineptitude, but what the heck.

dt 1.1.7 acts strangely on this system (probably my mistake, of course, but
I can't figure it out). Virtual consoles work and about 70% of the keyboard
works, but the mapping for all the typographical symbols is totally skewed.
I tried an Apple Keyboard II on it first, and that didn't work, and neither
does an AppleDesign keyboard. Both are US layout, and that's the default for
the precompiled dt package, right? What did I do wrong? IIci, 1.4.2, internal
video.

 Cameron Kaiser, Point Loma Nazarene University * ckaiser@stockholm.ptloma.edu
-- Eeny, Meeny, Jelly Beanie, the spirits are about to speak! -- Bullwinkle ---