Subject: Re: Quadra / 1.5 problem
To: None <ml@rz.uni-potsdam.de>
From: Lee Reynolds <leebreynolds@yahoo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/27/2000 15:56:41
I'm having the EXACT same problem.  In my case I'm
trying to run an install originally done on a IIci on
a Quadra 700 board.  I thought the problem was being
caused by this or because I'm still running 1.5_beta2.
 My system also has 20 megs of memory.

I keep seeing all these problems that people are
having with 1.5.  Perhaps it was taken out of beta a
little too quickly?

Lee Reynolds