Subject: Re: Hardcore Sex Free Password (and unsollicited mails)
To: <>
From: Emile Schwarz <emile.schwarz@wanadoo.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/25/2000 09:24:31
Free doesn’t mean anarchy.

So someone _have_ to do something against unsollicited mails.

I am quite sure this practice is illegal in France.

However, sometimes the content can be illegal in some country (children porn
image, porn with animal, etc.) but unfortunately, to know that someone have to
look at the site.

Just like customers’ everyday work, we have to do something against every _bad_
things that went knocking out our dooor.

Unfortunately, ignorance work for these people (ignorance: I don’t know what to
do against these people for trying to stop them); customer work is easier: stop
buying from that place, telling other people to not buy from that place _and_
why and at last going to court to try to stop some illegal practice.

I'm confident that one day people will have enough of those practice and some
tools will comes to track down the spammer... Because it is season of whishes, I
whish that day come in 2001. (the sooner, the better)

I wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,

Emile

PS: I’m just against unsollicited mail, not specially prude or anything else...
I do not like to be forced to see something I don’t like (blood in horror movies
so I do not watch horror movies etc.) but this can arise (specially when you ’re
watching TV and you zap from one cannal to another but then I have the freedom
to change the cannal immediately).