Subject: Spam (was Re: Hardcore Sex Free Password)
To: David Rogers <drogers@halo7.net>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/24/2000 16:48:31
On Sun, 24 Dec 2000, David Rogers wrote:
> I'd like to ask for some help from the people on the list.  The spam seems
> to be using my server or my email account on my server as a jumping point to
> get to the list.  Both email addresses that were used at
> halo7.alphabetas.net do not exist.  And I do not go to gambling or porn
> sites.

If you're talking about this "Hardcore Sex Free Password" spam, it
didn't have anything to do with your server... however, it did have a
unqualified To: address, and many mailers add the local domain name or
machine name to it, so when you get it, it looks like it has your domain
on it. According to the headers, it was routed through a server in
Slovenia.