Subject: Re: Hardcore Sex Free Password
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: David Rogers <drogers@halo7.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/24/2000 16:11:08
I'd like to ask for some help from the people on the list.  The spam seems
to be using my server or my email account on my server as a jumping point to
get to the list.  Both email addresses that were used at
halo7.alphabetas.net do not exist.  And I do not go to gambling or porn
sites.

I'm at a loss here, I don't know what to do about it.  I;m sure it must be
illegal for someone to spoof an email address, expecially for spam.  I'm
just not sure who I need to contact about it.

Any suggestions?  I'm really pissed that anyone would do a thing like this
and I'm very sorry that you guys need to suffer because of their misguided
actions.

Dave Rogers