Subject: Re: ppp performance, revisited
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Halim Chtourou <halim@onemain.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/21/2000 07:35:55
I was using 1.4.2 originally, however, I had switched to 1.4.3 because I
needed to recompile the kernel to enable NAT/ipf.  I think I will try
compiling a 1.4.2 kernel and seeing how that works for me. I haven't tried 1.5

yet either, but maybe there was some kind of a bug (feature?) introduced in
1.4.3 and also 1.5 that slows serial performance. Anyone have any insight on
this possibility?

-Halim