Subject: RE: sysinst test (unsuccessful)
To: None <rnestor@augustmail.com, port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: None <RFischer@PanAmSat.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/14/2000 20:30:35
I tried twice.
From NetBSD I did a "shutdown -r now" in order to
reboot into MacOS, and then launched the booter.
I booted the NetBSD INSTALL kernel which hung at a prompt
requesting the terminal type after the normal boot messages.

After the first hang, I used the hard reset button on the
back to reboot into MacOS (8.1) again.  Launched the booter,
and then the install kernel again and got the same results.

I didn't try it again though after a full powerdown.
Maybe I'll try that next.
	- Rog