Subject: Re: IIvx -1.4.1
To: Roger Brown , <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Ron Landrus <ronlandrus@yahoo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/14/2000 14:56:27
1,5 seems to have solved my IIvx w/quantum hd, from exhibiting scssi errors
during boot. And not allowing to boot fully.

But now once I boot into NetBSD 1.5, somehow my file system has been tagged
read only.

Any suggestions?

Also my rc.conf file is about 1/4 its 1.4.1 version size, where did
everything go?

RON
ronlandrus@yahoo.com