Subject: 1.5 segmentation fault, core dump, lock up ,bash
To: port mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Guy Santiglia <guy@santiglia.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/11/2000 22:38:19
I just installed 1.5 on a quadra 610 and I'm having a few problems.

1.
I installed bash2 from the pkgsrc and when I try to run the bash
shell, I get meaningless scrolling characters, then the seg fault-core
dump
and then I get dropped back at a locked prompt. Has anyone else had
the same problem?

2.  And also, I was using an Apple Adjustable Keyboard, on this quadra
with 1.4.2.  But I can't get it to work with the 1.5 sysinst kernel.
I get a message like this when i try to boot:

adb0 addr 7: misc. device (remote control?) (2) unsupported
wdkbd at akbd1 not configured

Is this type of keyboard no longer supported in 1.5?

 Guy