Subject: netbsd disappeared..
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: None <iowadoc@micron.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/07/2000 12:43:50
This is probably obvious, but not to me. Lost as usual.

I installed all the 1.5 non X binaries to my PB170. No complications.
Then I went to install netbsd.GENERIC.tz, and it appears to install, but
won't boot, (can't find kernel) and when I look with the minishell
'netbsd' isn't there. It "disappeared". I just see the kern and proc
directories.

I install kern.tgz (and kern_sbc.tgz) and netbsd does show up in the
root, but it won't boot, complains "panic:cnopen:cn_tab->cn_dev==NODEV"
and goes into debugger.

I did this install exactly like I did 1.4.2 and that went without a
hitch. Any ideas??? TIA.

Clarence Carlson