Subject: ttyE0 and 1.5
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Kadari Mayson <dark3lf@mac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/02/2000 18:30:40
Hi, I just did a fresh install of 1.5, and after I set up stuff in =
single-user mode, I then 'shutdown -r now', and reboot into mult-user =
mode.  The problem is that I get an error message saying 'file or =
directory not found: /dev/ttyE0' while it tries to set the ttyflags.  I =
found that /dev/ttye0 DID exist and renamed it as /dev/ttyE0 to see if =
it was a contextual thing.  This time when I try to boot into mult-user =
mode, the error message does not appear, but it seems to hang while =
setting the ttyflags.  Can someone offer any suggestions?

tia
/km=