Subject: Re: new snapshot: -current (1.5K)
To: Bob Nestor <rnestor@augustmail.com>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/02/2000 10:48:24
On Dec 2,  7:04am, Bob Nestor wrote:
>Looks like you didn't reset the permissions on the files.  They're not
>available to anonymous FTP and aren't being picked up on the sup scans.

Hmmm.  It appears that for some reason, the "others" x-bit was not set
on the directories leading to the files.  Fixed.

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

We must remember the First Amendment which protects any shrill jackass
no matter how self-seeking.
		-- F. G. Withington