Subject: RE: Sendmail.
To: 'Dave Huang' <khym@bga.com>
From: Paul Thompson <paul@abyss.co.nz>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/29/2000 09:44:39
I took a slightly different approach, I went to the NetBSD site and got a
listing of the the available packages, which includes Sendmail 8.11.0,
which was fine, but when you follow the link, the Mac68k version says that
it's the 8.8.8 version.

I never checked the direct FTP site, I just downloaded and compiled from
sendmail.org. The main point was to warn others using 8.8.8 out of the box,
that they may be open as a relay host.

Cheers, Paul.