Subject: Re: Window Manager....and some PPP questions
To: Carlson, Clarence R., D.O. <Carlson.Clarence@mayo.edu>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/24/2000 10:54:38
At 10:48 AM -0500 10/23/00, Carlson, Clarence R., D.O. wrote:
>commands): got the phone to dial, but connect script failed. I don't think
>my ISP does PAP, and I have been able to log in off my Newton with an
>extremely simple script (send user name, pause, send password, done).

You should be able to do this with the chat script.

Seems to me there are some problems with serial hardware handshaking
in 1.5 alhpa [12?].  I've had some luck turning handshaking off
completely and letting the higher layers take care of it, but that is
not the right solution.  I *do* have some hardware funnys though.

Signature held pending an ISO 9000 compliant
signature design and approval process.