Subject: Quadra 650 available for developers
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Tribo <talon16m@hotmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/16/2000 10:47:59
  I've got a Quadra 650 that I am no longer in need of. If any developers or
the NetBSD lab would be interested, please email me privately. FWIW It's an
MC68040 33MHz with 8MB soldered on RAM, four 72 pin SIMM sockets (might be
able to toss in a few 4MB SIMMs), stock ~250MB SCSI-2 Apple OEM Conner HD,
onboard slow-narrow SCSI controller. Three empty NuBus slots. Onboard Sonic
ethernet chip with external AAUI connector (no transceiver included) and
Apple OEM SCSI CD-ROM (probably Sony or Matshita).

   Chris