Subject: Re: new snapshot
To: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/06/2000 22:29:20
On Fri, 6 Oct 2000, Space Case wrote:

: >These snapshots need to be in a release layout in release directories from
: >now all the way through the official 1.5 release.  (IMHO, though, the old
: >snapshots should probably be deleted soon too, since we need to make sure
: >that bugs get fixed right into the full release.)
:
: The main reason I've been still putting them in the 'snapshot' directory
: is precisely because I haven't been building all the rest of the release
: glue.

That's OK; some of the other ports don't have install goop in the snapshots,
either.  <g>

We're trying to get the release ball rolling again Very Shortly.  Stay
tuned....  If you need help getting the install stuff put in, let me know.
(I'll be building a HFS partition on the CD release with mkhybrid, so that
these tools will be just double-clickable off of the CD.)

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  http://www.wasabisystems.com/