Subject: Re: new snapshot
To: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/06/2000 19:12:02
On Oct 6, 10:10am, Todd Vierling wrote:
>NOTE:  I've moved this to:
>ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.5_ALPHA2/mac68k/
>
>because we are now in a release mode, and 1.5 snapshots no longer belong in
>a snapshot directory.  I also put the X sets where they belong (in
>binary/sets) via hardlinks from the given "xbin" directory.
>
>These snapshots need to be in a release layout in release directories from
>now all the way through the official 1.5 release.  (IMHO, though, the old
>snapshots should probably be deleted soon too, since we need to make sure
>that bugs get fixed right into the full release.)

The main reason I've been still putting them in the 'snapshot' directory
is precisely because I haven't been building all the rest of the release
glue.

>On 6 Oct 2000, Shigeki Uno wrote:
>: : This snapshot is based on 1.5_ALPHA2 sources as of 10 Oct. 2000.
>
>Yes, I thought so, as well.  :>

Argh.  I meant to say 1 Oct.....

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Jone's Motto:
	Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.