Subject: Re: new snapshot
To: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/06/2000 10:10:15
On Thu, 5 Oct 2000, Space Case wrote:

: This snapshot is based on 1.5_ALPHA2 sources as of 10 Oct. 2000.

NOTE:  I've moved this to:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.5_ALPHA2/mac68k/

because we are now in a release mode, and 1.5 snapshots no longer belong in
a snapshot directory.  I also put the X sets where they belong (in
binary/sets) via hardlinks from the given "xbin" directory.

These snapshots need to be in a release layout in release directories from
now all the way through the official 1.5 release.  (IMHO, though, the old
snapshots should probably be deleted soon too, since we need to make sure
that bugs get fixed right into the full release.)

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  http://www.wasabisystems.com/