Subject: Re: Problems with NetBSD 1.5 and a Mac IIci
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?R=E9mi?= Zara <remi_zara@mac.com>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/01/2000 21:18:52
At 0:21 Uhr +0200 1.10.2000, R=E9mi Zara wrote:
>I've installed the latest snapshot of NetBSD 1.5.
>I built the devices by issuing a /dev/MAKEDEV all.
>But wscons still won't change the keyboard encoding.
>
>this time, when I type:
>    # wsconsctl -w encoding=3Dfr
>it says
>    wsconsctl: WSKBDIO_SETENCODING: Invalid argument.
>
>Can someone help me about that ?

AFAIK, wscons features are implemented to a varying degree on the various
platforms, probably most complete on i386 (yes, some platforms are more
equal than others, even on NetBSD...).

=46rom the results of your experiments it would seem that int'l console
keyboard support has not made it to mac68k, yet.

Scott Reynolds is probably the one person to direct your question to, as he
has implemented the mac68k specific pieces of wscons.

	hauke