Subject: Latest info from my Classic II adventures.
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Lee Reynolds <leebreynolds@yahoo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/27/2000 05:26:06
On multiuser boot the system tries to use a device
called ttyE0.  However the device's actual name in
/dev is ttye0.  I tried creating a softlink to this
device named ttyE0, however when I did the system
stopped at "Setting tty flags."  So I deleted the link
and renamed ttye0 to ttyE0 and even changed the
permissions to 666.  Same thing happened again.  I'm
going to stop for now because I have to work in the
morning.  I hope this information is useful to those
of you doing active development.

Lee Reynolds