Subject: Mac Classic II under newest binaries
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Lee Reynolds <leebreynolds@yahoo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/27/2000 04:42:31
Something interesting happens on my Classic II with
the latest binaries.  As before it will boot up in
single user mode without a hitch.  When multiuser mode
is attempted however it stops with the following line:

Aug 27 07:40:13 getty[174]: /dev/ttyE0: No such file
or directory

I can only assume that its trying to start a console
on a device which isn't really here.

I'm going to try editing inittab in single user mode
to see what I can see.  Just wanted to pass this
information on in case it should be useful to the
developers.

Lee Reynolds