Subject: Re: Quadra 610 built in Ethernet (sn0)?
To: Lloyd I Freese Jr <dwarf@Op.Net>
From: Guy Santiglia <robin5153@yahoo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/25/2000 00:56:45
I have it working on a Quadra 610.  The built in ethernet works fine with NetBSD.
I've been using it for about two years now.  I did have to buy a tranceiver to
connect it to my network.

   Erik Winkler has a downloadable pre-built firewall
for the 68k macs.  Check out his web-site:

http://users.erols.com/ewinkler/

I had trouble getting his fire wall package working on my Centris 650.  I couldn't
get the system to boot after installing it.   I ended up
installing a regular NetBSD 1.4.2 distribution and then I untarred his firewall
package to its own directory and used it as a reference to get my firewall
working.

    Guy