Subject: Re: Mac Null modem cable?
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Bruce Anderson <brucea@spacestar.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/23/2000 23:04:32
On Sat, Sep 23, 2000 9:25 PM, Jeffrey Ohlmann <mailto:jeffbsd@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>This is kind of a kludge, but I seem to remember once using a PC null
>modem and two "Hayes modem cables" (DIN8 <-> DB25) to connect two Macs.
>Seems like one of those cables plus the null modem would work for you.
>(Don't ask what led met to have used this beast in the first place.)
>
>Jeff
>09.23.2000

A StyleWriter II serial printer cable is a null modem cable
and will connect two mac's. It will even function as a two
station LocalTalk network connection.
(male DIN8 <-> male DIN8) Cable.

" Stamp out root logins .  .  .  . su "   --Bruce Anderson
 This message was created and sent using Cyberdog 2.0, MacOS 8.6,
 awk, find, sed, sendmail, sh, and NetBSD a free Multi-Platform OS.