Subject: Re: No luck... Was: Q840AV doesn't like 1.5 Alpha2 - summary
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Jesse Reynolds <lizst@va.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/20/2000 02:41:25
In case it helps, here is the stack trace. By the way, I've also now
tried setting:

ifconfig_mc0="inet 10.0.1.107 netmask 255.255.255.0"

but it still panics.

Here's the panic error, then the stack trace:

Configuring network interfaces: mc0.
Adding interface aliases:
Kernel Illegal Instruction trap.
trap type 2, code = 0x0, v = 0x0
kernel program counter = 0xc86de
kernel: Illegal instruction trap
pid = 50, pc = 000C86DE, ps = 2100, sfc = 1, dfc = 1
Registers:

<blah blah>

Stopped in ifconfig at _cpu_Debugger+0x6:     unlk    a6
db> trace
_cpu_Debugger(x,x,x,x,x) + 6
_panic(x,x,x,x,x) + 60
_trap(2,0,0) + 23c