Subject: Re: Q840AV doesn't like 1.5 Alpha2
To: Bob Nestor <rnestor@augustmail.com>
From: Stephen C. Brown <scbrown@netscape.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/19/2000 17:36:40
Hi Bob,

I don't know about it being pulled into the 1.5 release.  Perhaps Scott
Reynolds can comment on that.   But, the "current" release does not
panic with an A3 mouse attached.  It does, however, misidentify it
as a single button 100-dpi mouse.  I think that's a timing issue with
the adb_op_sync().  I haven't had time to track this further as I've
been busy with real life things(getting engaged, etc. ;-) ).   If
someone has suggestions as to changes to make, etc.  I might
have a chance to test this again this weekend.

Steve