Subject: Re: Q840AV SCSI Question
To: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/28/2000 15:52:03
At 9:31 PM +0200 7/28/00, Hauke Fath wrote:
>Umm -- are you sure your SIL resistors are wired that way? I just measured
>the collection of SILs I pulled from all sorts of drives over time, and
>there are both the type you describe

Hmmm.  I didn't measure the specific triplet that I used and I know
the other sets I have are as I described.

Maybe I shouldn't admit it but the machine in question was
macbsd-840av.jpl.nasa.gov, which has been upgraded to a PowerMac
7500.  I'm just doing this so I can keep some of its disk drives and
still surplus it in working order.  If the machine is picked up by a
clueless good cause I'll feel guilty.  If by someone greedy to get
something for nothing then serves them right.

Signature held pending an ISO 9000 compliant
signature design and approval process.