Subject: Re: SE/30 serial port access
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Sean Murphy <sean@cbrmain.cbr.nrc.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/21/2000 11:31:40
Just to let everyone know, I got the connection to work by moving the PC
end of the serial cable to my FreeBSD machine from my linux machine.
Maybe there's something weird about the serial port in the linux box.

Sean Murphy
 Unix Security Underling
  Canadian Bioinformatics Resource
perl - because life is too short to debug pointers and memory allocation