Subject: Re: SE/30 serial port access
To: Sean Murphy <sean@cbrmain.cbr.nrc.ca>
From: Edvard Lauman <elauman@interlynx.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/21/2000 10:15:40
I don't think so. I've got a mac IIx hooked up to a PS/2 25 (8086 :)) using
a mac serial to pc 25 pin + a null modem adaptor (+ a gender changer, 'cause
the PS/2 has the wrong gender) and it works just fine. Mind I'm only using
it as a serial console 'causethat's all the PS/2 is good for :). But I don't
see how ppp would be different hardware-wise. Ed