Subject: Re: central e-mail
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Conrad Rehill <conrad@rehill.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/19/2000 17:35:04
It's worth noting that with the overwhelming number of MS users in the
world, that the Outlook client also supports the IMAP protocol.  There's
also no reason why you couldn't continue to use sendmail as your MTA
with the IMAP server running simultaneously to service requests from
your clients.

You may want to check out http://www.imap.org

-Conrad