Subject: Anyone have mac-pc serial pinouts?
To: NetBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Avram Dorfman <dorfman@est.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/19/2000 11:09:36
I need to make a converter to go from a mac serial female connector to a 9
pin PC serial female.

Also, does anyone know where I can get the female mac serial connector?

I have a mac modem w/ a built in cable I want to use on a FreeBSD box.

I guess this doesn't have any NetBSD content, except for the fact that the
reason I'm doing this is that NetBSD doesn't support multi-link PPP, and
it's going to be 6-12 months before Mystic, CT gets any sort of consumer
class high speed access, but there is a local multi-link enabled dial-up
provider 8-)

-Avram