Subject: Re: chown
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Bruce Anderson <brucea@spacestar.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/14/2000 15:27:35
If you can chown any file your not a regular user, your a root user
and you can look at and change any file on the system, so the simple
answer to your question is no.

What is the application here?

" Stamp out root login's .  .  .  . su "   --Bruce Anderson
 This message was created and sent using Cyberdog 2.0, MacOS 8.6,
 awk, find, sed, sendmail, sh, and NetBSD a free Multi-Platform OS.