Subject: Re: FPE in 1.5
To: Sean-Paul Rees <sean@flame.org>
From: Tod McQuillin <devin@spamcop.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/05/2000 23:40:47
On Wed, 5 Jul 2000, Sean-Paul Rees wrote:

> Have the FPE bugs (you know, the ones that cause floating point exceptions
> and make the system utterly unusable? ;-)) been fixed in 1.5_A?

Sadly, no.  I'm spending my free time working on it, but it could take a
long time and it wouldn't surprise me at all if someone else fixed it
before i do (or if I give up withought fixing it) so this shouldn't get
your hopes up...  I'm a long way from giving up though.

It works fine on 68030 and 68020; it is only on 68LC040 that we seem to
have a problem.
--
Tod McQuillin