Subject: Re: IIfx ??
To: Riccardo Mottola <multix@ngi.it>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@clank.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/03/2000 22:49:33
On Mon, 3 Jul 2000, Riccardo Mottola wrote:

> I will wait faithfully... i have no knowledge of coding, but i am willing to
> test, as long as you don't blow up by scsi controller :-)
>
> cheers

I promise, if I blow up mine I won't send the same kernel to you to find
out if it does the same to yours. :-)  I'm not too worried about this
event, though.

I expect to be able to look at the IIfx again by the end of the month,
when I have to return some hardware I have on loan.  Until then it will be
only occasional work on that hardware.  (After all, it's my primary
development system, running with NFS root and a serial console. :-)

I'll put you down on my list of testers for IIfx developments.  Thanks!

--scott