Subject: Re: crosscompiling
To: Edvard Lauman <elauman@interlynx.net>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@whooppee.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/26/2000 10:55:37
Last time I heard, it worked only for statically linked images.  Lucky
for you, that includes a kernel!

I do it all the time.  Takes 15 minutes on my 33MHz 686 vs 4+ hours on
my Mac IIci (25MHz 68030) for a complete make depend && make

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Edvard Lauman wrote:

> How difficult is it to crosscompile things for the Mac 68k port of NetBSd on an i486 system? specifically, how difficult woud it be to crosscompile a kernel? Assuming I've got NteBSD installed w/ the compilers, etc. is there anything else I need? Ed

|   Paul Goyette  | PGP DSS Key fingerprint:  | E-mail addresses:     |
| Network Engineer|  BCD7 5301 9513 58A6 0DBC |  paul@whooppee.com    |
| & kernel hacker |  91EB ADB1 A280 3B79 9221 |  pgoyette@juniper.net |