Subject: Re: Asante MacCon for LC ethernet card problem
To: None <nate@portents.com>
From: Ken'ichi Ishizaka <ishizaka@sam.hi-ho.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/14/2000 00:14:38
The change is only effective for Apple Ethernet LC Card(DRSW=1,DRHW=0x10f).
I'm not sure whether Asante will work or not, sorry.

I saved 1.4.1 kernel modified by same patches as current  on
http://www.sam.hi-ho.ne.jp/ishizaka/netbsd-etherLC.tar.gz

It seems that in current code (if_ae_nubus.c and if_sn_nubus.c)
with nic which has nubus-id drsw==1 (now except drhw==0x10f)
both 8390 driver (ae) and SONIC driver (sn) are attached .

--
Ken'ichi Ishizaka