Subject: RE: logical interfaces...
To: Port-mac68k NetBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Sean Murphy <otaku@istar.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/13/2000 01:25:19
Perhaps I should've said this at the outset; my goal is to host two domains
on the one machine. Correct me if I'm wrong but I understand that an alias
will link the one IP address to the other, which I don't believe would do
the trick.

IF anyone has any other suggestions as to how I might accomplish the task of
hosting multiple domains, I'm more than open to them!

thanks again,

-sean